perjantai 31. toukokuuta 2013

7th year gone crazy

Today was the last day of school for the 7th years before the backalorea and they throw shaving cream, flour, eggs, ketchup and it seems like american dressing too!! Well we got to get out of school and well... Here's the result xD


My friend got sooo much ketchup on her hear :p


Poor her, right?? Well she gave half of them to me when we hugged x) 


Here's me before the hug


Oh yea here's another picture of her LOVE YOU!! <3<3<3


Here's the three of us :p love you girls <33 shoutout to my brother jumping in front of me and shouting HEY VIIVI! Then throwing a bag of flour on me ^^ 

Wanna know how long it took for me to clean my hair?? LONG!!! A bit longer than 2 hours I was in the shower, and I still find some pieces of dry ketchup from my hair :p 

Well, see y'all later!! ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti