perjantai 14. syyskuuta 2012

In Iceland

So me and my family were in Iceland this easter, and of course, I took my camera with me :)

This is a volcano called Eyafjallajökull




 The ground was covered with ash


 there was a small stream too
 Woah. Blue sky... that wasn't very popular over there

 The clouds came real low very often
 The Geysirs :D


 The steam went all to the mountains, and there were houses over there... I wouldn't like to live in one of them... the steam smelt like rotten egg 
 There were some minerals on the water that made the ground look like this... pretty cool, huh?
 there was also a little gaysir :D
 The mid-atlantic ridge. The slot grows 2,5 cm a year. That's quite a lot
 This is what lava looks like when it flows and then turns to stone
 The ridge goes through the whole country
 If you're Finnish, you'll get what's so funny bout this x)
and if you're not, i'll tell you. Paska is shit in Finnish. but of course they don't know that, because they don't speak Finnish. It was really funny when we came to the airport, the first thing we saw was a HUGE poster with the egg in it, and it read: GET YOUR OWN PASKAEGG!! :D 
And everywhere we went there was something with the word paska on it. Because paska means easter in Icelandic xD poor icelandic ppl..
 there was a BIG candy shop, and it was full of candy. We went there like 5 times :D
(we were there a week)
 We were taking a drive, and then we just stopped to take some pictures
 There was a bit of snow near the road, and my bro HAD to go play with it :D
 This was a usual site
 But there were some interesting things too... gladly
 We found a waterfall on our way to a waterfall :D this is not the one we were going to. the country was full of waterfalls...




 This is the one we were going to, but this is not taken by me. i though that it'd be quite the same as the first one, so I left my camera in the car
 We went whale watching, and there were a lot of seagulls 
 We searched then for 3 hours, and then we finally found 2 humpback whales :D they were one of the biggest ones on that coast. They were about  14 ft long. 

 But, with my luck, the weather was so bad, that they were just coming up to breathe. But it was still amazing :D



Yesterday, we had a photoshoot with my friend, but I haven't loaded them on my computer yet, but  now u know that they're coming ;)

2 kommenttia: