tiistai 11. syyskuuta 2012

To The Forest


You know pictures can tell a lot about your life. And as for me, I like to go for a walk in the woods. And so I did. And I took also my camera, because I like photographing, and taking walks in the woods.
 I think this picture really swallows you in it :D

 I also took My mom with me :)



 Can you possibly guess what it is (picture below)? No? well it's some kind of a mushroom. the photo is taken from the top.


 This road looked really interesting, so I though I'd take a picture and go check it out
 So this is what i found:

 And when we got back, we went through a cemetery, and i think it was a good idea, as i got some nice photos: (There are not everything. Eventually I took only the most nice once)


And there ended the trip to where my imagination gets to run free... the forest :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti